my 100th post (1000th so I've been told) :)

Reaction score
Ok I was just thinking about this post, here it is my 1000th post here on pp.com.
Here's my dilema, I have been nowhere near as helpful as some of the other 1000 club, im no, DirtyBird or PullUp..... Most of my posts have been filled with complete and utter bollox, irish humour, my style of flaming and who knows how many stupid smiley faces (the powers that be, I wanna design a sarcasm one) I'd say I might have contributed maybe 5 times constructively. Im still amazed I haven't been banned, but it came close on a few occasions. Ok here's my deal, if I can help I will, just let me know. If I offend you, I promise I will try do it in a funny way. If you insult me, haha you have ****** with the wrong person.

But I do have one very important question.....

Who's ordering the hookers to celebrate? ???

Safe and happy flying as usual ye useless bunch of real nice guys :cool:

Re: my 100th post

You must be drunk. What poison you on then you old gobshite! Your subject says 100 posts! I'm on the red tonight, no hangover for moi haha...just a big sleep Zzzz

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Re: my 100th post

Haha I'm amazed I even typed 100th. Im on black and white, had one red and the rest was polish ;)

Some people will do anything for a 1000 post party ! :lol: YouR jealous Dirty Bird had one you didn't. :D
Oh you forgot to mention the late night drunk rants !!!

I didnt mention them because they make up the majority of my posts :mrgreen:
Wait till you see my mid morning drunk rants, they're not as common but much better ;)

Cheers Mal !!!!!
I celebrate it here, with some alcohol :D

Hik ............ Blurp :mrgreen:

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Yeah I must take up flyind quadcopters or something. Pity it rains here so much.
A drink or two isn't the problem. That dam rain IS.

Mal... I'm raising a glass to celebrate your 100th... errrr... 1,000th post... (Of course I'd have been raising the same glass regardless... just thought it'd be a nice gesture to use you as an excuse... ) :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Mal... I'm raising a glass to celebrate your 100th... errrr... 1,000th post... (Of course I'd have been raising the same glass regardless... just thought it'd be a nice gesture to use you as an excuse... ) :D

-slinger
Haha +100 or +1000 or +1 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31