Mute message on Control

Reaction score
Just a question - after several months of getting audio messages on my control (e.g., "ready for lift off"), and the beep sound of both video and photo , I now get neither. I am wondering if the "mute" is from my control, app., or iPhone I use with P3 app. The video and photo work fine, but I do not get the "beep sounds" when clicking on and off. Any idea of where/what the problem is?

TC

You may want to restart your iOS device. Power off/on, not just close the app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you get sound from other apps?

Hummm...I think you solved the problem - checked listening to a video on my iPhone, and you are right - NO SOUND ON MY IPHONE - will get this looked at ASAP. Thanks for the answer and solution.

TC

Now that you know you have no sound on any app, you may try correcting this with volume level buttons on the phone, mute switch on the side of the phone, plugin unplug a headset, and lastly a phone warm/boot. Using a headset will also help you determine if you have a out of service speaker or just a mute issue.
Good luck and good thought @alokbhargava!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

BV-SkyOne and alokbhargava: Thanks to BOTH of you, my problem has been solved. Flight tested today and ALL voice and sound back to normal. Thanks much !!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4