Mustard fields

Haha nice video, you live in an extremely pretty part of the world. Like the mix of shots.
However I have a few improvements that could improve it no end.
Firstly what is up with your video quality? Even on 720p it looks pixely. With a go-pro I would hope for much better, although I appreciate it may be due to the editing software.
Secondly loose the prop guards. Especially if you're not flying near to trees or whatever. They just get in the way of your shots and reduce flight times.
Aside from that great vid!

Thanks for the input...this was filmed in my town of Pittsburg California.. I have been trying to get clearer video. It was originaly shot in 1280x960 HD and edited in Final Cut Pro. One day I'll get my presets correct. Im open to suggestions. As far as the prop quards... Well a guess a newbie precaution since I have broke a couple of props hitting obstacles.. But your right, the video has been zoomed as to not see the propguards most of the time ;-) but maybe it's time to loose them permanently and buy a few extra sets of props

No problem. Yea if you can I would reccomend 1920x1080 where possible. Yea loose the prop guards and the quality of your footage will improve too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers