Must haves

What kind of screw is required for this. Just received it in the mail today.
No new screws are required. Re-use the set-screw. One also comes with it. Maybe this video will help:

My bad it's actually taco RC brand. Any videos for this one?
With the Taco-RC bracket you have to re-use the existing hardware, both screws and the adjustable spinner.

Reactions: brianb87
I'm guessing you just pull the old one out and install it on the new bracket. Can anyone confirm before I do it?

I'm guessing you just pull the old one out and install it on the new bracket. Can anyone confirm before I do it?
Correct, pull out the plastic, insert the aluminum. I looked at getting this bracket too but for $10 more you get the whole new bracket and holder from DJI (Part #45).

Correct, pull out the plastic, insert the aluminum. I looked at getting this bracket too but for $10 more you get the whole new bracket and holder from DJI (Part #45).

Wish I would have known, definitely would have went that route. Thanks for the info! Just wanted to be sure before I pulled the old spinner out.

Wish I would have known, definitely would have went that route. Thanks for the info! Just wanted to be sure before I pulled the old spinner out.
Your final product will be the same as buying the Inspire 1 holder. You just have the extra grunt work to do and don't have the extra holder as a spare.

Your final product will be the same as buying the Inspire 1 holder. You just have the extra grunt work to do and don't have the extra holder as a spare.

Ah ok! Thanks for all the info! Turned out great. Didn't see that little "grub screw" at first.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444252401.506882.jpg

Case for when using car to get around and storage. Note dessicant boxes remove moisture.

Attachments

• 1444255608851.jpg
    1444255608851.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 1444255631286.jpg
    1444255631286.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 268
  • 1444255674551.jpg
    1444255674551.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 261
The protection has been good enough. Could it be better? Yes, but it should be adequate for 90% of the folks IMHO. The quality isn't as good as others I'm sure, however it has served me well for the last month, I really like it. The top foam could be better quality, but it's adequate. I plan to replace the top foam at some point. The best aspect of this pack is it looks like an average backpack, non descript, nobody gives it a second look. However it's cut for the P3.

eBay
I've had my first failure with the Chinese backpack. One of the shoulder straps came loose. I had to have it sewed back on. I think it was defective, but I'm still a fan for the price.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1