Must haves

One case to put everything, or better yet a box in your car trunk for strap and antenna boosters. Can't tell you the number of times I forgot to bring something and couldn't fly.

One case to put everything, or better yet a box in your car trunk for strap and antenna boosters. Can't tell you the number of times I forgot to bring something and couldn't fly.
Just got the Nanuk 950 case yesterday.

Attachments

• 20151005_170413.jpg
    20151005_170413.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 357
I have 122 flights so far and I'm still nervous , I think it's a good thing, makes me check everything before a flight

Reactions: reboot81
1 Hard Case
2 Spare Batteries (in my case 4 in total) too long to wait if charging only 1.
3 Removable prop guards (Bestem)
4 Battery charger charges 4 in sequence.
5 Stickers for batteries helps identify them and P3 if you wish.
6 Bestem zero gravity harness very comfy.
Rest would depend on you. Only thing I need now is backpack for when I'm not in the car.
IMHO, after owning a Microraptor hard case (which I really like) and then buying a $50 Chinese backpack, I think the backpack is way more essential now. I rarely use my hardcase anymore because the backpack excels in these areas:
1. It's lighter and smaller.
2. It draws less attention when in public. This also helps prevent theft.
3. It is easy to backpack into the hills hauling the 11lb pack on my back, away from population.
4. Easy to haul on my mountain bike to hundreds of more places than without a backpack. My electric mountain bike increases this even more.
5. Holds more than the hard case backpack, and it's cheaper.
6. Holds everything I need to fly, including Marco polo tracker, wind surfer, iPad, sunshade, and 4 batteries.
7. I can carry it on a plane and store in the overhead.

The only downside to this cheap backpack is the need to install the props to fly, and uninstall to store (verses the microraptor). However the trade-off is worth it, big time.

Last edited:
I sell window decals, shirts, battery labels and more. The battery labels have been pretty popular lately, they help you evenly use your batteries so you don't favor one over another.

Phantom 3 Professional Window or Case Decal (available in gold, white, black and red)

Phantom 3 Advanced Window or Case Decal (available in silver, white, black and red)

Phantom 3 Standard Window or Case Decal (available in red, white and black)

Phantom 3 Drone Photographer Decal (available in white, black and red)

Phantom 3 Window or Case Decal (available in white, gold, silver, black and red)

Phantom 3 and 2 Battery Label Decals (available in gold, silver, red, black and metalic blue, for metalic blue just write in the notes when checking at that you would like blue)

Phantom 3 and 2 Arm Bands / Stripes (available in Gold, Silver, Red, Black and Metalic Blue, for metalic blue just write in the notes when checking at that you would like blue)

Phantom 3 Professional T-Shirt (available in black S, M, L, XL)

Phantom 3 Advanced T-Shirt (available in black S, M, L, XL)

Phantom 3 T-Shirt (available in black S, M, L, XL)

I have many more items available, just check out my eBay Store Link below.
Hey man,
Kindly post you e-Bay link here , cheers

Hey john Locke, can u post a link to the Chinese backpack you would recommend. You feel it has enough protection? Thanks!

The protection has been good enough. Could it be better? Yes, but it should be adequate for 90% of the folks IMHO. The quality isn't as good as others I'm sure, however it has served me well for the last month, I really like it. The top foam could be better quality, but it's adequate. I plan to replace the top foam at some point. The best aspect of this pack is it looks like an average backpack, non descript, nobody gives it a second look. However it's cut for the P3.

eBay

I mentioned this before, but yesterday I got my new set of iFixit 56 piece driver set from eBay. Apart from using on the P3 birds, its also ideal for all other devices, laptops, tablets etc so is a good investment.

Thanks too PhantomHelp for pointing this one out to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav