Must have more money than brains

I didn't watch the video. It's not my thing. People can do what they like with their money.

It may have got my attention if they had tried to fly two P4s head on, I wonder how good they are at chicken.

If I was paid to destroy a Ferrari I wouldn't think twice about it. If I was paid $1400 to destroy a $1300 drone I wouldn't bat an eye at that. It is all just material, there is nothing rare or special about any of it. And by no means am I rich, just understand that there is only monetary value on material. If you give me enough to cover the cost of it I dont care what happens to it.

However, that dudes hair annoys the crap out of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrel!
Just watched this clip of three guys flying a brand new Phantom 4 - deliberately trashing it with "tests" of the object avoidance technology. They fly it at trees, a tripod, and then at one of them...finishing with throwing the carrying case up at it while it's airborne. Then they all have a huge laugh party when it's trashed.

What is it with some people? Too much money and nothing between the ears? I was watching in horror - these things cost $2400 here in Australia...what's even more disturbing is the amount of encouraging comments from their fan base.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
No brains ,idiots

That guy Julien claims to be from Sherman Oaks, CA and the black Honda in the video has a CA plate. If the video was shot in the U.S., I wonder if making money by crashing a drone requires an FAA exemption?

That guy Julien claims to be from Sherman Oaks, CA and the black Honda in the video has a CA plate. If the video was shot in the U.S., I wonder if making money by crashing a drone requires an FAA exemption?
Makes sense to me, you have to fly it to crash it and you get paid for it. :)

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers