Music from Phantom

Reaction score
I am thinking of playing music from my drone. I plan to do this with a cheap mp3 player and cheap speaker. Would this be considered noise pollution/disturbing the peace? I do know that the speaker will have to be loader then the propellers.

Obviously you are not serious.

What would be the point? And any "cheap speaker" will not likely be able to play loud enough, at least not discernibly.

What would be the point? And any "cheap speaker" will not likely be able to play loud enough, at least not discernibly.
No point I'm just having fun. The speaker was only $5 but it is loud, it has no bass though.

Attachments

• phantom_music.jpg
    phantom_music.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
I doubt you will get anyone to take your post seriously but "town"? I'm guessing we should know what "town" and then also know the noise ordinances?

#postfail
lol :D I meant to say in a residential area. I won't play music in "town" until a holiday like Christmas. I would love for someone to play holiday music in my town from the air and I think others would too. :D

How long is your string? It will probably interfere with the compass anyway!

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

How long is your string? It will probably interfere with the compass anyway!

If it was 10 feet away would it still cause interference? The player and speaker aren't sending off bluetooth, wifi or any other signal expect for the magnetic one from the speaker.

If it was 10 feet away would it still cause interference? The player and speaker aren't sending off bluetooth, wifi or any other signal expect for the magnetic one from the speaker.
Compass Calibration, A Complete Primer
Within 20 feet. This is for calibration, but basically means it will be affected by metal within that range.

20 foot string, thanks that would of been bad. lol
That was my way of saying "don't do that". Regardless of whether or not you're serious, you seem set on what you're going to do before you ask your questions, so what good does it do to ask? And bro, you're making us millenials look bad.

That was my way of saying "don't do that". Regardless of whether or not you're serious, you seem set on what you're going to do before you ask your questions, so what good does it do to ask? And bro, you're making us millenials look bad.

I just like to hear other peoples opinions and know what the law/FAA might say about what I'm about to try/do. How am I making you "millennials" look bad?

I just like to hear other peoples opinions and know what the law/FAA might say about what I'm about to try/do. How am I making you "millennials" look bad?
"You"? millenials is the name of our generation. You're 14. And you've pushed some people on here in the wrong way for a while.

"You"? millenials is the name of our generation. You're 14. And you've pushed some people on here in the wrong way for a while.

I know what millennials are, and I don't mean to push people around but I'm going to end up doing what I want. Like I'm going to fly how high I want, where I want and how fast I want lol. I just stick with my opinions. I don't mean to make anyone look bad I'm just on here for advice, opinions, ideas, news and for the great community. Don't mean to cause any trouble.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31