Multirotor Heli service

Reaction score
Hello all, I would just like to take a moment to vent a little about my encounter with Multirotor Heli out of Calgary AB, just to fore-warn anyone else looking for service on their phantoms.
My P3P required one new prop motor, a new gimbal motor, a new circuit board and a new gimbal ribbon cable.
I personally delivered the drone to discuss the problems and make sure we were both on the same page. I live 3 hours away.

Communication on progress was little to non over the 56 days it took to complete repairs, an outrageous time frame in my opinion.
After 37 days I recieved word it would be done the next day by 10am, so instead of waiting for shipping I drove the 3 hours to pick it up. At 10 minutes to 10am I got a call saying it would be another week yet. 6 hours driving for nothing. I was chapped.

After I finally recieved it by mail over 2 weeks later I found the camera had a consistent very bad shake and would drift side to side and get stuck looking at either one of the landing gear. Did all the updates and calibrations correctly.
And my lexar 16g mini SD card with videos on it for some of my customers had been replaced by a 4g sandisk that would display slow SD card all the time.

I called multirotor Heli numurous times, didn't have any answers for me. But that they would send me my SD card. Now almost 2 months later I still haven't seen or heard anything.

I will not be taking my business there any more.
Just wanted to warn people ahead of time.

I bought my P3P from them and the whole process was a huge pain in the ***...I will not be dealing with them again for anything...it got to the point where I was worried they were ripping me off...DJI approved dealer my ***...Dji should drop them like a hot iron...WORST.SERVICE.EVER.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj