Multiple Phantoms to one display

Reaction score
I have a P3S and P3P and used separate tablets. I would like to only use one and that would be the Nvidia Shield K1. However, when I plug USB into the Pro controller and pull up DJI app it will not connect. Tried searching but no luck so far to what is the issue.

Thanks!

Did you check if the USB port is set to charging only? Swipe down from the top of the screen and change that setting to "PTP" if you haven't done so already.

I went in and enabled Developer Mode and tried both PTP and MTP and still nothing.

Are you able to connect your P3S?

But I do not use USB cable to connect to the Standard. I connect via wifi.

What kind of cable are you using? Did you try the micro USB cable that came with your Phantom?

Ok. Got it to work. I had to delete DJI app and reinstall. The got to screen asking "how to connect" hit that then got message asking if I want to use that cable when connect to DJI and I hit yes. Thanks for your help!

Only issue I have now is that because I enabled builder mode every time I touch screen it makes a drawing line.

Where exactly are you seeing those lines? Does it still happen after restarting the Shield?

Go to developer mode and scroll down to "show pointer location " and hit button turn off

How do you like your nvidia shieldk1. I have p3s and thinking about getting one. does it have good video feed

I have used it on my Standard for 2 months now and love it. No lag and I love how the micro SD increases HD space. So no fears of running out of drive space. It is very fast. I plan on testing with the Pro in the next few days to make sure there is no lag. The Pro is older than the Standard based on my assumption it has the older motors so has the older system board. I will let you know how it does,

I have used it on my Standard for 2 months now and love it. No lag and I love how the micro SD increases HD space. So no fears of running out of drive space. It is very fast. I plan on testing with the Pro in the next few days to make sure there is no lag. The Pro is older than the Standard based on my assumption it has the older motors so has the older system board. I will let you know how it does,
Sweet, thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav