MultiCopter calculator - Wow!

Reaction score
Found a reference to this calculator on another quadcopter board. Maybe you folks know about this already...I didn't.

The intensely curious or scientifically minded quadcoter folks can see: http://www.ecalc.ch/xcoptercalc.htm?ecalc&lang=en

You will have to check off on their disclaimer of liability. Understandable...

PF

I wish it included DJI motors and other props, to better gauge how they all work in the mix.
tho suppose one of the other motors listed is similar

The reason I'm interested in this calculator is not so much for my Phantom - that device "is what it is". Don't really need to know much more about it than how to perform the CSC and fly...all the design **** has already been settled upon by the DJI engineers.

Right now I'm actively building a "Frankenstein" DJI F450 quad using a DJI basic F450 kit, DJI extended legs, NAZA and GPS, but all the rest is custom. I'm using Tiger Motors MS2216 1100kv high performance brushless motors, Exceed Proton/Volcano 30A ESC's, Turnigy 5000mAh 3S 11.1 v batteries, Futaba receiver, and 1050 CF props. The calculator is therefore of interest to me. I have the specs on all the parts, so I'll be interested to see how it compares to the APPROXIMATE values for the Phantom, and the values for my Jumper 600, which is too wide to be as nimble as I would like...although its power to weight leaves little to be desired. :lol:

You guys have to remember where I come from - veteran pattern plane flier. I like to rip it up...I have only a passing interest in video although FPV sounds REALLY Intriguing to me. Probably will equip the F450 with FPV in the spring and go for a "stroll" in the 450. ;)

PF

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31