Multi P3 Battery Charger - Any Real Tested Solutions...?

I'm anxious to try it out on my power inverter when I travel.
Assuming your inverter is of sufficient rating to handle the current, I expect it will work great for you. Nothing better than to be able to charge while out flying instead of having to head home when you're out of batteries. Haha

Reactions: BigAl07
I too have used an inverter for the single battery charger - no evident issues. I needed something (enter blue charger) that I could charge all my batteries, so I didn't have to run my generator into the night, and be "the generator guy" of the camp site. [emoji12]

Mark.

I have been used 6 batteries charger with 600watt 30 amp for 2 months.It completed the 6 units in 2.5 hrs.It work great for full day flying.

Attachments

• 1443769119901.jpg
    1443769119901.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 345
Reactions: acherman
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443937344.755036.jpg

That's better. [emoji106][emoji1][emoji106]

Reactions: BigAl07 and tcope
The solution is just to by two of the separate single chargers that come with your Phantom. Works great and all my batteries charge at once. Not as elegant as some solutions.

The solution is just to by two of the separate single chargers that come with your Phantom. Works great and all my batteries charge at once. Not as elegant as some solutions.

Thought of that, however ends up being expensive. The blue charger is a nice piece of kit. [emoji1]

Mark.

I rather to buy the original one from DJI. It's more trusted than any other thrid party charger. I use charging hub from DJI for phantom 3. It work really well. U can buy phantom 3 and spare batt. Why u people risking your phantom by using third party charger? It only $40-$50 different.

I rather to buy the original one from DJI. It's more trusted than any other thrid party charger. I use charging hub from DJI for phantom 3. It work really well. U can buy phantom 3 and spare batt. Why u people risking your phantom by using third party charger? It only $40-$50 different.
Any charger simply puts out 11.7 volt and a number of amps. It's not magic. It's just a power outlet.

DJI is getting a premium on their chargers. It's just an ac/dc converter. All the control is in the battery.

Any charger simply puts out 11.7 volt and a number of amps. It's not magic. It's just a power outlet.
Yup any Power suply that can voltage for 4S. But the probs is that other third party charger can suply stable voltage and current for sure?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic