Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

multi battery chargers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragonmuzz, Jan 20, 2016.

1. dragonmuzz

hi ive just bought an extra 2 batteries for my P3A and was wondering whats the best chargers to use.
    is the connector strip type and good using my oem charger ?or is it better to buy a standalone with 3 battery cables and 1 for controller?
    anybody using either?
    cheers

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

If you're looking for something other than what DJI offers, then this battery charger is definitely the best available. It can also charge multiple batteries at the same time.

I'm personally using the DJI 100W battery charger along with the DJI battery charging hub. This setup will only charge one battery at a time, but it works out well for me since I usually charge my batteries the day before I fly -- and, am not in a hurry to charge them.

3. Fat City

If you're willing to wait for shipping from China, look at this charger on eBay. It's a bit cheaper, but its main advantage is that it has covers for any unused charging cables so you don't need to worry about them shorting out. However, it comes with a UK line cord so you'll need to replace that with a USA version. (You probably have a spare one of these cords already.)

#3 Fat City, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  4. druss2001

I have that charger and love it. Due to weather, I don't fly that much but sometimes, I only have a couple hours available so this charger comes in handy to make certain all batteries and remote are charged within about an hour's notice. Though the fan is a bit loud when charging batteries.

Dave

5. Reed L

I have the stand alone and it is by far the best. I modded my case to fit it.

6. snerd

I have 6 batteries and bought 4 standard chargers. I charge up 4 then the other 2. Sometimes just the 4 if I'm not staying out too long.

7. dragonmuzz

OK cheers guys