Multi battery charger

That is true and I did kind of something like that with my Phantom 1. With the only problem I can see is when you charge parallel the charger sees each cell as one. For example if you are charging three batteries with three cells each your charger is seeing only three cells. You also need a awful big power source (300W+). I never had a problem, but there a chance that you could have one battery with a bad cell that would be missed
I don't think this is right. I'm fairly certain the charger that comes with the Phantom 3 isn't a charger at all, but just a power supply. I'm pretty sure all the charging circuitry is in the battery itself, not the power brick.
You are correct Achilles, the chargers are little more than power supplies. That's why I don't use my big LiPo 1500W parallel charging case to charge my P3 batteries. That's why I built a separate charging case for my P3 that just has 4 "adapters" or "power bricks".

Yes oblivie gave it to me after i bought his batteries and YES IT WORKS GREAT almost about an hour to charge all three JUST AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is the one I got on eBay, works great and it has little covers to keep the unused prongs from being exposed and shorting out

40738628c26095a174bd621d49313d15.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Normr. Is your charger labeled Anbee ?

Here is another option for less than $10. Works with the standard charger and works great. My dad and I both use these:

New Multi 3-Battery Parallel Charger Charging Plate Board For DJI Phantom 3

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My understanding about the charger you have listed is that it will charge one battery at a time and then go to the next. Check the other threads, or check the specifications. The blue one I have and it works and does charge all three plus the RC at the same time.

Anyone know what wattage the charger is. The standard P3P one is 100w. Need to make sure my inverter can run it.

Last edited:
This is the one I got on eBay, works great and it has little covers to keep the unused prongs from being exposed and shorting out

I just bought one from a Phantom Pilot on this forum as he had too many. It works great. I can charge 3 batteries and the RC at the same time. With the charger that came with the P3A when I purchased it, I can charge 4 batteries and the RC with both chargers going. With the 3 battery and RC charger, it only takes about 1 1/2 hours for the 3 batteries, but the RC usually takes longer. Get it is it is worth it. I love mine.

40738628c26095a174bd621d49313d15.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31