Multi battery charger

We have read good report about Blue chargers but do not know if all blue chargers are the same and only brand mark is different.

Reactions: Bluenoes
Yeh and I gave it away to the guy that bought 3 batteries off me free.... But it worked like charm ...$59

Reactions: Bluenoes
The blue charger can be found on Amazon here.

Whats wrong with just buying another charger and charging two batteries at the same time?

That is true and I did kind of something like that with my Phantom 1. With the only problem I can see is when you charge parallel the charger sees each cell as one. For example if you are charging three batteries with three cells each your charger is seeing only three cells. You also need a awful big power source (300W+). I never had a problem, but there a chance that you could have one battery with a bad cell that would be missed.

So far I haven't experienced any issues with that. But I'll definitely keep an eye out

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Toph. Does it take 3x as long as one battery?

The amazon page is not loading properly as I don't see a description.

I have the Thor, works great... you can charge three batteries and the RC at the same time.

That is true and I did kind of something like that with my Phantom 1. With the only problem I can see is when you charge parallel the charger sees each cell as one. For example if you are charging three batteries with three cells each your charger is seeing only three cells. You also need a awful big power source (300W+). I never had a problem, but there a chance that you could have one battery with a bad cell that would be missed.
I don't think this is right. I'm fairly certain the charger that comes with the Phantom 3 isn't a charger at all, but just a power supply. I'm pretty sure all the charging circuitry is in the battery itself, not the power brick.

Toph. Does it take 3x as long as one battery?

The amazon page is not loading properly as I don't see a description.

It'll charge all at once. It definitely doesn't take as long as charging individually, but haven't timed it to see exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4