MS Transmitter needs calibration

Reaction score
I keep getting a warning that says "MS transmitter needs calibration" on my vision app. I restart the drone, the transmitter, the wifi extended and the vision app and it goes away.

Whats; up with that.

What does the manual refer to as the MS Transmitter?

Its MC and not MS (Main Controller = your phantom).
I just restart and it goes away. I get this when i'm on concrete. Maybe rebar interference?

Mako79 said:
Its MC and not MS (Main Controller = your phantom).
I just restart and it goes away. I get this when i'm on concrete. Maybe rebar interference?

I was occasionally getting the same thing, so now I just avoid taking off from concrete. I also noticed that the icon on the radar in the bottom left hand corner of the app wasn't pointing the correct way, when on the same piece of concrete. When I moved the bird to a grassy area everything was back to normal. So it must be rebar. So I avoid concrete when I can.

Thanks, That makes sense. I was on my driveway and there is a good chance there is rebar in the cement.

If you are surrounded by rebar, just use a non-metallic box to take off.
Or use a person and a do a release take-off. Just remember to full throttle up and let them know when to release. Last thing you want is to give a them a new haircut/face.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20