Mr Batt on Amazon: 3rd party Phantom 3 battery review

I'd almost welcome a degree of constraint, if it means regulators will leave us alone.

Just today I was reading that the entire nation of New Zealand is now a no-fly zone, unless you have "permission from the land owner and everybody you fly over", which is the same as saying "You can't fly anywhere except your own property - and not even then, if there's someone on it you haven't asked permission from."

Oh really? I live in Australia but am a Kiwi and I planned on taking my P3A back over the Xmas/New Years break and get some nice shots - hmmmm maybe not then!
Where did you read this about NZ being a no-fly zone?

Me n wifey were deciding if to go to New Zealand or Iceland for glaciers, whale spotting, beautiful scenery, hiking etc.

The chance of seeing the Northern Lights and NZ's spiteful anti-drone stance were why we chose Iceland.

And yes, we saw the Northern Lights, twice :)

New what?

Really? Upon reading that info the laws seem to be much the same as here in Australia - i.e. CE restrictions etc.
Still can get some decent flights in!

Me n wifey were deciding if to go to New Zealand or Iceland for glaciers, whale spotting, beautiful scenery, hiking etc.

The chance of seeing the Northern Lights and NZ's spiteful anti-drone stance were why we chose Iceland.

And yes, we saw the Northern Lights, twice :)

New what?
You can also see Northern Lights in Alaska. I lived in North Pole, Alaska for three years in the AF and saw them lots (er, more than twice :) every Winter. There's a lot more to see then on any ol' island and hey you just might get eaten by a bear! (They're behind every other tree according to me wife.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen