Moving video

Reaction score
I fly a p3 pro with 4K of course using an iPhone 6 with the controller. Is there a good way to get the video from the iPhone to my iPad to do the editing in dji go app? It looks like the only way to transfer the video is with a usb cable but since the iPad doesn't have a USB port I'm not sure what to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sync devices? Icloud? Thru itunes?

I fly a p3 pro with 4K of course using an iPhone 6 with the controller. Is there a good way to get the video from the iPhone to my iPad to do the editing in dji go app? It looks like the only way to transfer the video is with a usb cable but since the iPad doesn't have a USB port I'm not sure what to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I really don't understand why do you want to edit videos captured on iPhone? The best quality videos are available on your SD card, use that to get the right video and edit the way you want.

I really don't understand why do you want to edit videos captured on iPhone? The best quality videos are available on your SD card, use that to get the right video and edit the way you want.
I guess what I'm asking is how to get the video off the sd card onto my iPad. I havn't seen a dji go app for my pc laptop. Maybe I'm missing something.

Funny you should ask... further to an earlier post of mine regarding freeing up room on SD cards on holiday (without the need of a laptop) I have been on a hunt and found this.
It accepts all memory cards and will transfer the content to either phone, tablet, usb flash or portable hard drive. I have a 1tb WD passport so will be taking this on holiday and porting all videos and images from SD card to the Passport so I can avoid buying multiple memory cards.
Has good reviews.
This one is for Android, but they must make one for iphone/ipad.
I just ordered mine.

For me, I use a couple of different options. I suppose that everyone will have their own favorites.

If I want to transfer files while in the field (which is rare for me), I use this device. I also use it when I travel as a wifi access point for hotels with only a single wired connection or poor wifi, and as a battery backup for my assorted devices. I also have the classic Apple camera connection kit, but since it has such limited functionality I rarely use it at all.

If I want to easily transfer files to and from my iDevices while at home, I use a very simple app which is aptly named "Simple Transfer."

Mostly however I just transfer my files from the SD card to my computer when I get home and edit with Premiere. I have never done any editing in the GO app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1