moving the camera.

Reaction score
just been messing with the dji go app on my ipad and found out if i hold my finger on the screen a blue circle comes and i can move the camera up and down without using the wheel on controller.. nice touch that.

Really I'll have to try this! I've noticed when I touch the screen a yellow square comes up. Haven't figured out what that does. It would be strange if it focused like an iPhone does. I've never seen my p3p have to focus.

Really I'll have to try this! I've noticed when I touch the screen a yellow square comes up. Haven't figured out what that does. It would be strange if it focused like an iPhone does. I've never seen my p3p have to focus.
P3 focus is fixed

The yellow box sets the exposure based on what you touched in the frame.

just been messing with the dji go app on my ipad and found out if i hold my finger on the screen a blue circle comes and i can move the camera up and down without using the wheel on controller.. nice touch that.
Is that not a function for the Inspire 1, which uses pan and tilt? I assume they use the same app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub