Moving from parrot bebop to P3P

Reaction score
I am new to DJI but not to drones themselves as I have had time with the parrot bebop.

I have read up alot on the forums as dji takes forever to deliver.
But when moving from the bebop to the p3p. What should I be expecting comparing the two. It terms of handling, relyablity and so forth

I am new to DJI but not to drones themselves as I have had time with the parrot bebop.

I have read up alot on the forums as dji takes forever to deliver.
But when moving from the bebop to the p3p. What should I be expecting comparing the two. It terms of handling, relyablity and so forth
the p3 is better in every way. so basically expect no similarities.

There is night and there is day. That is the difference between the Bee Bop and the P3.

It might be easier and quicker to say how they are the same. They both hover like any UAVs.

That is all I could think of.

I agree with the above - I "MIGHT" add that understanding orientation is something that is universal to drones (controlling nose in vs. nose out etc) - but I am not sure how the parrot is controlled so that may not even be a similarity.

In any case - I would read the instruction manual very carefully - make sure you are on latest firmware and take it slow. Even if the two birds aren't too similar - you should be able to pick up the gist of the Phantom 3 - just don't try to do anything too fancy too quickly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic