Movies

Your workflow and your viewing process is quite confusing. At some point you went from an SD card and VLC to YouTube, so I am not sure where to even begin trying to help you. Try starting over in complete sentences and answer the questions that were put to you by others who would be willing to help if you would participate. I get the feeling that your PC's are inadequate for video and your internet connection is barely adequate for video on the iPad.

I've tried everything, I even had a p2 so I know how to use it. I tried it direct from the card, then from the computer, I've down loaded many media players, I've tried it 4k, and 1080p. It just does't work in video. It takes good still pictures, as video camera it worthless to me.
Dude, what you uploaded to YouTube (as 4k) has been confirmed to play without stopping or stuttering, so it's impossible that there is anything wrong with the recorded video or the camera. It's either hardware related or pebcak related, neither of which have anything to do with the quad.

I have not had that problem playing a video, but I did experience a start and then stop during video recording. Kept having to start the recording over and over after several seconds. Found out I had installed the wrong type (speed) micro SD card. I only use SD cards marked with a "10".

I have not had that problem playing a video, but I did experience a start and then stop during video recording. Kept having to start the recording over and over after several seconds. Found out I had installed the wrong type (speed) micro SD card. I only use SD cards marked with a "10".
I bought 3 various kinds of cards the fastest I could get same thing.

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    753.2 KB · Views: 309
This thread does need to end. You can only try to help so much. If they don't listen then they apparently aren't looking for help. The video plays fine for everybody else. So there is no problem with the quad's recording and no problem with the actual video. That only leaves one thing your computers are too slow to process the video.

Excellent marketing DJI!!!
Gold stickers on the Pro!!!

Most users cant even play the file let alone edit in 4K. I guess everyone was trying to future proof themselves.

I hope the next firmware enables 1080p locked digital zoom on the P3. It will give the 4K pro users some use of the 4K camera.

I want to thank everyone for their replies. I'll tell you what it was. You were right it's my computer. I put it on 1080P and every thing works. I'm just sad I sent in in to Dji. That was six weeks of not flying.

Reactions: Fred1969

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic