Moverio DJI app released

Reaction score
The DJI app is now available directly in the Moverio app store. When I went to download it actually tried to open the existing app I downloaded directly from DJI. So I uninstalled the version I had and then installed the version form the Moverio store.

Basically it is the same exact version and the two major issues with the screen shift and ground station still exist. I am hoping that this is a good sign that DJI is now going to support the app on the Epson and maybe we can get the issues resolved?

so it helps to provide feedback and suggestions, send both epson and dji several mails adressing these issues ;-) not that it will be because of me and not that there seems to be any improvement so far but yet another small step.
now what fpv settings work with your moverio? my phantom 2 vision + is only able to provide 320@15/30 anything with 480 wont deliver any performance. Even upgraded one of my wifi extender antena's with a pt-link omni directional but only 320 is usable.

Anyone get GS (Ground Station) in the newest DJI app update to work on the Epson BT 200?

Is it not opening because location services is not turned on?
Both Google Earth and Google Maps can't find my location on the Epson.. but GPS Test works.

Like to watch and tilt with the Epson googles on a GS Flight Waypoint flight..

NRL777 said:
Anyone get GS (Ground Station) in the newest DJI app update to work on the Epson BT 200?

Is it not opening because location services is not turned on?
Both Google Earth and Google Maps can't find my location on the Epson...

I asked Eric Mizufuka from Epson Moverio about this he said
"I have not tested ground station yet; however,
we are planning on using DJI's new SDK to build a Moverio optimized app"

I just hope it is soon!

I now have the Moverio glasses and they are superb, I heard you can control the camera tilt action on a PV2+ by tilting your head (wearing the glasses), any ideas?

To tilt the camera you have to tilt the head to the side, not up and down . I have found that this feature of little use ,with my glasses the camera moves all the time, and I have to switch it off, its too sensitive

wetauser said:
To tilt the camera you have to tilt the head to the side, not up and down . I have found that this feature of little use ,with my glasses the camera moves all the time, and I have to switch it off, its too sensitive
+1 nice idea but miserable in practise

There was a new update showing for the Moverio app, after I updated, the camera tilt works much better and with some practice could actually work! possibly better if you are sitting down to keep your head still.

Ground Station, and radar function are still faulty ,

wetauser said:
There was a new update showing for the Moverio app, after I updated, the camera tilt works much better and with some practice could actually work! possibly better if you are sitting down to keep your head still.

Ground Station, and radar function are still faulty ,

Or, you could have a drunk driver rear end you, doing 50 mph, while you are sitting still at a red light and leaning forward to adjust your radio - hence nothing to stop the head, as I was between the bucket seats.

Many years later, I have three discs fused and my head doesn't move as much. I don't recommend it though. I eventually could no longer work and every day is a nightmare, from the pain. I need FPV so I won't be looking up so much.

A less painful option: A soft foam cervical collar will help unintentional head movements and they don't cost much. But, it will allow you to move intentially, especially side to side.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20