Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Moverio BT-200 help needed

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by samd012, Oct 5, 2014.

1. samd012

I just received the BT-200's and have been able to get the app loaded and a connection to the pv2+ but now I have no video feed and the camera is just sitting limp with no control. I am on the latest firmware for the bt-200's and the latest version of the app (1.0.52apk) Has anyone else had this issue or anything like it?
    Thanks!

2. Panamon Creel

The camera gimbal will initialize during power-up no matter if the app is connected or not therefore you have a problem with your gimbal if it stays "limb".

3. Fplvert

4. samd012

I agree, the odd thing is it works perfectly with my phone and tablets, thats why I am so stumped. It is only happening with the bt-200's :(

5. samd012

Appreciate the link but I have already been through the entire thing and there is no one with an issue like this. It may be because I am on the R version and not the D and from what I read you can not switch them. I will continue researching but if anyone has any more info please let me know
    Thanks

6. samd012

UPDATE: I have video now but no control over camera, anyone have any ideas? It works perfectly when using phone or tablet

7. samd012

Resolved the issue. Thanks

8. job2310

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Might be able to help then. Are you happy with the 200's otherwise?

9. Fplvert

Glad you got it sorted out. Let us know how you like them! :D

10. Phanton v2+ newbie

Let me know how you get on with them mate

11. job2310

AMAZING!!! That's the only word to describe it. At first I thought what's the big fuss as I wore them in my office and just scanned around. Yeah the screen looked big and clear but not exactly what I expected...then I looked out my office window ...to see the massive 320" (perceived) image out in front of me was the "AH HA!!" moment. I really really wanted to hate this kit so I could get my money back, hahaha, not happening! I'm loving it! Works great with Netflix too. I haven't flown with it yet...which is what this is all about, but I have high expectations that I know the BT-200s are going to meet.

12. patrick-newbie

Hi everyone. I am new to this (hence the user name) I just ordered my pair of the Epson Moverio BT-200AV from Japan's rakuten website.
    I guess I will be receiving the item within 10 days. I bought the item due to the positive feedbacks from the phantompilots and DJi forum feedbacks and comments.
    I need some help as in how to install a Google playstore for the BT-200. Can anyone out there please give me a step by step instruction on how to do this, please?