Move canbus on leg to use Polar ND filter?

Reaction score
For those using the PolarPro ND filter .. did you move you canbus connector from left leg? Just got a PolarPro ND for my H3-3D and it makes contact with the canbus connector ...

Bugatti said:
For those using the PolarPro ND filter .. did you move you canbus connector from left leg? Just got a PolarPro ND for my H3-3D and it makes contact with the canbus connector ...
Do you use the Can Bus for an iOSD? I have my iOSD Mini installed internally (much neater). If you don't use the Can Bus, just dismantle the connector from the skid, then feed the wire inside and secure it.

Failing that, you could move it to another leg.

indeed... there's no reason you can't move that connector. I did the same thing Jaybee mentioned, followed this video to do an internal iOSD Mini install and one of the first steps is dismantling that external CAN-BUS connector and moving it up into the main shell.

Bugatti said:

That must be a big *** filter. I bought a RageCam ND filter about a week ago and really like it. OK so it not glass but its still crystal clear. Fits on the GP with a foam ring, best of all its so light it does not effect the gimbal

Bugatti said:

Hows your gimbal handle the extra weight on one side caused by the filter? But yes +1 on moving the canbus inside if you have the iosd mini.

FASTFJR said:
I bought a RageCam ND filter about a week ago and really like it. OK so it not glass but its still crystal clear. Fits on the GP with a foam ring, best of all its so light it does not effect the gimbal

I was disappointed with the visual impact of the RageCam ND and went with a PolarPro ND. Much happier, despite the heavier weight. Balancing in pitch and roll a walk in the park.

Kelly

wkf94025 said:
I was disappointed with the visual impact of the RageCam ND

What does that mean?

Do you mean that you didn't like the way it looked? Or was there some problem with the performance? If it was the latter, what was the problem?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik