Movaje National Reserve

This is my second flight with the P3 last December, just at the limit of the Mojave Desert, after a 5 hours drive from Los Angeles...

WOW - that was an amazing job of flying and filming - the music fit perfectly, especially at and near the end of the video (thought I was about to watch a Quentin Tarantino movie - lol).

Erie and endless looking desert - yet incredibly beautiful. You really enhanced the beauty and captured the serenity with that video and music Julien - thanks for posting it.

Reactions: Julien Quentin
Hi Julien,
I live in Fontana and never been to the Mojave Desert and my question is...Is it OK (not a NFZ) to fly over there in the Mojave Desert. Just got a P3A and I'm looking for a place to fly. BTW, nice video.

WOW - that was an amazing job of flying and filming - the music fit perfectly, especially at and near the end of the video (thought I was about to watch a Quentin Tarantino movie - lol).

Erie and endless looking desert - yet incredibly beautiful. You really enhanced the beauty and captured the serenity with that video and music Julien - thanks for posting it.
Thank you for saying that, I really appreciate !

Hi Julien,
I live in Fontana and never been to the Mojave Desert and my question is...Is it OK (not a NFZ) to fly over there in the Mojave Desert. Just got a P3A and I'm looking for a place to fly. BTW, nice video.
Hello, I think it's a National Park so no fly zone, that's why I kept just at the entry lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1