Mov file corrupted

Guessing again but connect UAV to computer with a USB cable and in my computer see if you can find the file

Links below didn't help?

Hi I have a 8 minute video and it will not play on my computer it says it is corrupted but it will play on my iPad from the drone via wifi? Any suggestions I've tried a bunch of video converters and video repair programs? I have windows 10
I'm having opposite issue. My mov files plays fine on my computer wins 10. But I can't get it to play on my iPad. I get even sync files.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you think it has to do with the file format? Mov. vs. MP4? Which is the better of the two? I primarily use Macs.

I've had 2 of my flights corrupted now those of you without errors what is your shut down procedure like (bonus points in low temperature) I may be shutting down to quickly? I always land stop the video. Walk 2-5 steps to the drone power it down then power controller down then finally let the phone time out.

I've had 2 of my flights corrupted now those of you without errors what is your shut down procedure like (bonus points in low temperature) I may be shutting down to quickly? I always land stop the video. Walk 2-5 steps to the drone power it down then power controller down then finally let the phone time out.

I'm doing the same steps as you. Have you tried a different card? I'd rule that possibility out.

I'm going to try that. It only seems to corupt if the video is longer than 5 min. I've taken lots that are less then 5min without issue

Mp4 Video Repair Tool

This worked for me, but it was MP4 format. It uses a good file to determine how to restore a broken one.
Should be a similar app for MOV.

Do you think it has to do with the file format? Mov. vs. MP4? Which is the better of the two? I primarily use Macs.
Mov is designed for macs. MP4 is Windows format.

I'm going to try these suggestions on a corrupt MOV file I have from a few weeks ago.

Keep the ideas coming though :)

I'm going to try that. It only seems to corupt if the video is longer than 5 min. I've taken lots that are less then 5min without issue

Out of curiosity, what brand/type of card are you using?

how big is the sd card,

phantom videos will stop and restart at about 4 gig size..

if a video is bad from shutting off too soon usually if you still have the file on the sd card it can be fixed by restarting the quad with that sd in it.
then start to record for about 30sec and then stop recording,
power down
test

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub