Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Mounting the gimbal/upgrade board - connection question

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Gimbal' started by chrissearle, Dec 14, 2013.

1. chrissearle

Am setting up the upgrade board/gimbal right now.

I was a bit too fast disconnecting the cables from the controller - I didn't note what went where and it looked like the instructions showed what connects in to which set of pins.

But - the instructions and everything I've so far found show only one cable from the antenna board - connecting to X2 on the controller.

I have dual antennas and therefore two cables to connect.

I'm _guessing_ X2 and X1 - but I can't find anywhere to confirm it.

I'm also unsure of the order matters between the two.

Anyone with the dual antenna board that can confirm the correct ports on the controller?

2. chrissearle

3. cmcveay

Thanks for posting your discovery, I did pretty much the same thing with my upgrade on Saturday. I've had a couple of significant issues withe my Phantom but each time, I've found an answer in these forums. Just wanted to let you know that your post was helpful and appreciated as I was getting a little frustrated with it not working properly.

4. chrissearle

5. Niels187

I have the same 2 antenna model on the upgraded board. X1 and X2 it is. You can't swap them without an error in the naza pc software so there is exactly one option to put them.