Mounting Pictures Please

Reaction score
Hi,

I am putting together my F550 and accessories but am unsure of where to mount everything.

I have the IMU in the centre of the bottom board and the A2 GPS in the centre of the top board but there is so much more to mount.

Is there anything else that should be mounted in a specific place?

Where did you mount your IOSD MKII, AVL-58 transmitter w/antenna, all the A2 components, batterie, etc.

Can you share some pictures of your mounts, top, bottom, inside.

Much appreciated :)

I don't have the A2 on a 550 - it is on an 810. Pictures won't apply. But it is crowded even more on an 810 deck (the 810 doesn't have much space on the lower deck). I mounted the IMU dead center. The GPS is behind on the top deck. I then just stacked things up on one corner and put the GCU and IOSD on the other corner (alone - not stacked - wanted to keep all the connections easy to get to). For the GS, I'm going to put it on a rear deck (had to add a front and rear deck to the silly thing to have enough room for stuff).

You might want to add a similar thing for your 550. The Neewer landing cradle gives that to you.

The critical thing is the IMU and GPS. After that, arrange it so you can get to the firmware update ports. For the GCU and IOSD, I also wanted to keep the camera ribbon cables clear so I could remove and replace them as I experimented.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20