Mounting iPad mini on phantom 3 std

114448adb1e3aa6988a9cf623297cb97.jpg

Found this on amazon.com its great

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have this mount. Better than any other I have tried.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow. This forum rocks! Thanks for all of these responses. After clearing up my basic ignorance about antenna position, I think I have a good position set. My next question is: can I use the windsurfer in this set up? Secondary question: should I stick with windsurfer or are the other similar parabolic designs comparable?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469887791.731975.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469887816.976085.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469887848.158559.jpg

I went through about 4 mounts for my iPad mini and they were ever stable mounted to the handle. I installed the Inspire drilled mount and it is rock solid. Love it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I saw somebody mentioned the inspire mount so I thought I would chime in. I installed mine about a month ago and never looked back. It's sturdy and a well made mount. Worth the investment!

I saw somebody mentioned the inspire mount so I thought I would chime in. I installed mine about a month ago and never looked back. It's sturdy and a well made mount. Worth the investment!

Did you drill a hole for it, or is that not necessary as some have suggested?

I bought this mount and immediately stripped the grub screw that holds the ball head on. Why in the hell did they not make it one piece?!?

Did you have this problem? My ball head would always spin and is not stable. I'm going to either epoxy it in place or solder it in place.

Wow. This forum rocks! Thanks for all of these responses. After clearing up my basic ignorance about antenna position, I think I have a good position set. My next question is: can I use the windsurfer in this set up? Secondary question: should I stick with windsurfer or are the other similar parabolic designs comparable? View attachment 61038View attachment 61039View attachment 61040

Sorry kind of random, just bought phantom3 4K and I can't fly it... Meaning I keep getting calibrate compass which I do physically and no luck then I calibrate it manually in the app and no luck finally got it to say safe to fly but when I hit the auto launch it says flight error "compass error exit p-gps .... So annoyed can u guys help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic