Mounting GPS tracker

Hughie said:
edonovanl said:
I am researching trackers - is the RF-V16 commonly used? I think I read that the instructions were difficult to understand...
I believe so, but watch out for clones.

I have one and I love it. The directions are difficult, but search YouTube as I found several that show how to set it up.

PhantomFanatic said:
Hughie said:
edonovanl said:
I am researching trackers - is the RF-V16 commonly used? I think I read that the instructions were difficult to understand...
I believe so, but watch out for clones.

I have one and I love it. The directions are difficult, but search YouTube as I found several that show how to set it up.
I couldn't. Can you provide a link? I still have mine and haven't sent it back. If I could figure it out I would use the RF-16 and keep the TK as backup.

OP this is what I was talking about . Got the ShapeWays one and it looked like this .

Decided I wanted it like this so I cut it and glued it real good and will cover it
with Industrial Strength Velcro and some zip ties and I think I will like this .

I will also add a safety line from the tracker
to the leg and hopefully I will not have to call it
to find it anymore ! ;)

Attachments

• Shape Ways.jpg
    Shape Ways.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 321
  • Fixed.jpg
    Fixed.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 321
dirkclod said:
OP this is what I was talking about . Got the ShapeWays one and it looked like this .

Decided I wanted it like this so I cut it and glued it real good and will cover it
with Industrial Strength Velcro and some zip ties and I think I will like this .

to find it anymore ! ;)
That's cool. Next time I have some spare change I might go that route.

ccase39 said:
dirkclod said:

to find it anymore ! ;)
That's cool. Next time I have some spare change I might go that route.
I will see how it works out and let ya know ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj