Mountain/Canyon flying ...

Reaction score
Most of my P3P flights have been in relative flat-lands. Recently, however, I've been having a blast flying near Tucson in the local mountains and canyons. I love to fly backwards, in ATTI mode or GPS in order to capture the water-way and rock-fall of the canyons... No matter the details, I love the challenge and the results:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Canyons or flat-lands, what do you like to fly?

Nice. I just got mine a couple weeks ago and I'm up in Phoenix. My second flight out I took it to Apache Lake/Trail. I'm still pretty nervous flying it and it seemed windy to me but got some good shots (at least I thought). I can't wait to feel more comfortable flying and so I can get even better vids like yours.

Reactions: QuadBart
Very nice. You really found a great spot! Looks like you were flying one of the golden hours of sunlight I would say late in the day, watch the lens flare and always be cognizant of the sun position. The backward stuff over the cactus was sweet. I would suggest you keep going back to the same spot and working some of those same shots throughout the year it could make a really nice compilation. Keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers