Mountain biking with a UAV

Reaction score
I mountain biked the other day and brought my drone along to do some filming. It was a bit of a slog since my bike is 55lbs then a backpack full of gear. I was going to bring my DSLR for static footage but decided against it to save weight since we ride up the hill too.
Equipment used:
Phantom 3 Pro
Samsung Note 4 (shot in 1080p 60)
SJCAM 4000
Timelapse Pro for android
Mini Tripod
FCPX and graded with CGC LUT's

Any critiques are welcome.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice. But are you sure your bike weighs 55 lbs? Full-on downhill bikes don't weigh that much.

2002 Banshee Scream with Marzocchi Dual Crown Shivers. Race Face North Shore parts. Over built Shore rig from when I used to ride a lot on the North Shore of British Columbia. All my buddies have sub 30lb All mountain bikes now but I have no money!! I ride what I got and when I can afford a lighter bike I'll fly (that's what I tell myself anyhow! LOL).

2002 Banshee Scream with Marzocchi Dual Crown Shivers. Race Face North Shore parts. Over built Shore rig from when I used to ride a lot on the North Shore of British Columbia. All my buddies have sub 30lb All mountain bikes now but I have no money!! I ride what I got and when I can afford a lighter bike I'll fly (that's what I tell myself anyhow! LOL).

Ah - I was looking at the wrong bike. That's just a beast. I can't imagine trying to make it climb.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers