Motors wouldn't start

Reaction score
Help!!! i bought phantom Vision+ Just yesterday , It's calibrated and updated and worked on the first Day. On the Second day It was ready to fly but the motors wouldn't start. even i pull both sticks to the bottom corners

Losiu37 said:
Help!!! i bought phantom Vision+ Just yesterday , It's calibrated and updated and worked on the first Day. On the Second day It was ready to fly but the motors wouldn't start. even i pull both sticks to the bottom corners
Did you do/check the stick calibration in both the Phantom RC Assistant Software and the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software? The sticks must be correctly calibrated/centered or you won't be able to start the motors. Calibrate with the RC Assistant first.

Just to be clear, there is a STICK calibration in the Phantom RC Assistant Software and there is a STICK calibration in the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software. Did you do both STICK calibrations with the RC Assistant Software done first?

No error messages on the app screen? No abnormal indicator lights?
You aren't close to an airport are you?

Move the sticks around while connected to the Vision assistant app. Do you get full deflection from 1000 to -1000?
Can you get it to start there? with the props removed of course.

There is no error messages indicator lights blinking Orange ready to fly with no GPS , i'm far away from airport Controler calibrations perfect

I ran into this and while doing the stick calibration you must also flip S1 and S2 all the way up and down, that should complete the process, dont forget to put them all the way back up!

what color is the light on the transmitter? if its yellow, calibration isnt completed

You have checked the obvious - batteries in your remote?

Failing that, I wonder if somehow your remote and the drone have become unbound? Follow these steps:

1) Turn off everything (drone, controller, cell, wifi)
2) Turn ON the drone ONLY
3) Flip it over and look for a blinking red light on the bottom - it's also a recessed button.
4) Depress the button/light with a skinny tool (Pen/Pencil/small screw driver)and it should turn orange/yellow
5) Turn ON your remote - the light on the drone should go out.

Now turn your drone back upright, move to a safe location and move both your joysticks simultaneously towards the bottom middle "corner" of their range. Hopefully the motors will start up.

Stab in the dark...

Did you plug the phantom assist on day 2 after the first successful flight?

You could be in Mode 1 for the RC.
If you are try: CSC mode 1
Hold Left stick down+left
And Right stick down+right.

If this is the problem, you need to change it back to mode 2 in the phantom assist..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik