Motors won't turn on, get fast blinking green LEDs w/ CSC

Reaction score
So I finally got everything updated and calibrated on my P2. I disconnect it and test out the the startup in my living room. I move the throttle to the CSC position and everything starts up in my living room. Booya.

I head outside and wait for the all-green blinking lights showing I have satellite lock. I try to turn on the motors but they won't turn on. Each time I try using the CSC throttle command, I get a series of very fast blinking green lights.

Is it something to do with the GPS? I'm not in a no fly zone (but theres one about 8 miles away) however you can at least startup the motors in a no-fly zone, right?

Re: Motors won't turn on, get fast blinking green LEDs w/ CS

adster said:
So I finally got everything updated and calibrated on my P2. I disconnect it and test out the the startup in my living room. I move the throttle to the CSC position and everything starts up in my living room. Booya.

I head outside and wait for the all-green blinking lights showing I have satellite lock. I try to turn on the motors but they won't turn on. Each time I try using the CSC throttle command, I get a series of very fast blinking green lights.

Is it something to do with the GPS? I'm not in a no fly zone (but theres one about 8 miles away) however you can at least startup the motors in a no-fly zone, right?

Did you calibrate the remote control too?

Sana

Need calibrate remote control. This happen to me too and fixed after calibration.

Yep, remote is calibrated. I'll run the calibration and then turn on the motors inside and they work just fine. But if I turn off the copter, take it outside and try again I get the flashing green lights. I shouldn't have to calibrate the remote each time I turn on the Phantom?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4