Motors won't start? Ver.2

Reaction score
The motors on my P2V2 won't start. I used the CSC of down and in and nothing happens! I've successfully flown it twice in the past with no issues. Not sure how to get it to work now. It powers up and get a gps lock and shows flashing green.
Thanks

Thanks! I did a recalibration and it starts up now! I did do a search for " Motors won't start" and it ignored "motors" and "start" because they were too common. I got a whole host of results for "won't".

Good deal. Hopefully you have better flying weather where your at.. ;)

PhotoDj said:
The motors on my P2V2 won't start. I used the CSC of down and in and nothing happens! I've successfully flown it twice in the past with no issues. Not sure how to get it to work now. It powers up and get a gps lock and shows flashing green.
Thanks

In my experience, the most common reason for this is that it is still plugged into usb. When unplugged it will start up. Some soft of safety feature... :|

PhotoDj said:
Thanks! I did a recalibration and it starts up now! I did do a search for " Motors won't start" and it ignored "motors" and "start" because they were too common. I got a whole host of results for "won't".
The site search sucks. Use google with keyword site:phantompilots.com. Works much better.

spudraleigh said:
PhotoDj said:
Thanks

In my experience, the most common reason for this is that it is still plugged into usb. When unplugged it will start up. Some soft of safety feature... :|

I can one up that comment. I have found most of the time its caused by not having the remote turned on. Now that is a real safety feature [emoji12]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik