motors wont start - phantom 1

Reaction score
I have flown my Phantom 1 on 6 flights or so without a single issue. Today I took it out and the motors would not start up. The lighting sequence was all good to go, but nothing happened when I tried to initiate the motors. Any thoughts??

I have flown my Phantom 1 on 6 flights or so without a single issue. Today I took it out and the motors would not start up. The lighting sequence was all good to go, but nothing happened when I tried to initiate the motors. Any thoughts??

Lighting sequence means that you got the flashing green light(no yellow or red/yellow indication)?
In this case it is really strange. It seems a binding problem between the transmitter and the quad.
It can also be a loss of calibration of the transmitter sticks, so, first of all, I would suggest to try all the possibilities of the CSC sequence (both sticks at bottom right, both at bottom left, the left stick at bottom left and the right at bottom right, the left stick at bottom right and the right at bottom left). I would try these sequences in all the 3 possible positions of the GPS/ATTI/MANUAL selector.
After that I would try the IMU calibration dance, just to verify that when you switch the right switch from GPS to ATTI and back several times, the calibration sequence is initiated: this is another indication that the communication remote/quad is OK.
At this point you should continue connecting with the Naza assistant, to verify the stick calibration or check if you have any other suggestion from the assistant about need of calibrations.
Another point: sure that the transmitter batteries are charged(no red or BIP indications on the transmitter)? Sorry for the stupid question, but sometimes the obvious reasons are not taken in consideration.

Hi, I know it was a while ago but did you resolve this issue. I have exactly the same problem. All green lights but it wont fire up the motors. I have recalibrated the sticks but still no success. It worked the first few times but stopped working 3 days after I got the drone (Phantom 1).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj