Motors won"t shut off using Controller (CSC)

Reaction score
I hope somebody can help with this problems. I just updated the DJI GO App on my IOS, and updated the Firmware for my Phantom 3 Advance to v1.10.90. The update seemed to be going through all the right steps without any problems. Once everything was updated I turned on my Phantom as usual. Once I started the Motors I got a message in the Go App saying "Warning loose or missing propeller". I had not attached the Props, so I pulled down and in on both Sticks to stop the Motors and I'm seeing that this isn't shutting down the Motors anymore.
I haven't powered my Phantom up in a few Months and never tried turning it on before updating the Go App and the 10.9 Firmware.
At this point, I'm afraid to even put Props on it to test anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think they increased the time it takes to 3 seconds.

Reactions: Oso
Per the latest P3A release notes:

ReleaseNotes.jpg

In addition to the above, use CSC to start, pull throttle to min to stop - CSC to stop can lead to tip overs
Double down on this advice. get in the habit of using the throttle down to stop the motors. Using CSC is just asking for trouble.

Reactions: PaulSouthport
I hope somebody can help with this problems. I just updated the DJI GO App on my IOS, and updated the Firmware for my Phantom 3 Advance to v1.10.90. The update seemed to be going through all the right steps without any problems. Once everything was updated I turned on my Phantom as usual. Once I started the Motors I got a message in the Go App saying "Warning loose or missing propeller". I had not attached the Props, so I pulled down and in on both Sticks to stop the Motors and I'm seeing that this isn't shutting down the Motors anymore.
I haven't powered my Phantom up in a few Months and never tried turning it on before updating the Go App and the 10.9 Firmware.
At this point, I'm afraid to even put Props on it to test anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I thought the command had changed left stick to down right and rth at same time?

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Down with left stick only to stop motors. Left stick down right and Rth at same time to kill motors in flight (emergency stop)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair