"Motors will not start"

Reaction score
No updates required no error message.recalibrated Everything , can control gimbal it is all green but will not start motors..tried everything I have seen on utube.how do I flash firmware and reboot.?.

Is this Phantom brand new out of the box? If not, give us some more details. How exactly did it get into this state?

No updates required no error message.recalibrated Everything , can control gimbal it is all green but will not start motors..tried everything I have seen on utube.how do I flash firmware and reboot.?.
What's the temperature? If the battery is too cold maybe that's the issue?

What's the temperature? If the battery is too cold maybe that's the issue?
Temp is in 60s.It worked fine for a week now motors will not start but all is green good to fly.When I got it new about ten days ago.All directions followed and was fine.I must say I did open controller and removed glue from contacts.So when my agr upgrade comes I could plug it in and not take time to remove glue.I'm sure I put the wires back properly.I did unplug 3 wires to separate but you can't put them back wrong..??Could the controller lose memory when unplugged??

Could the controller lose memory when unplugged??
No. If that's the last thing you did since all last worked as expected, then something is most likely disconnected or damaged inside of the remote controller.

No. If that's the last thing you did since all last worked as expected, then something is most likely disconnected or damaged inside of the remote controller.
I work on electronics a lot.The antenna wires click on and off nicely.The other three wires only fit where they fit..

If you try calibrating the remote controller in DJI GO, are you able to calibrate either/both sticks?

Yes and compass and emu..and still same..no red flags..makes me want to think controller also.

Did the repair shop try a different remote controller?

Did the repair shop try a different remote controller?
I don't think they did.They said it was stock antenna wire was broken.They wanted me to pay $50.00 more for a stock antenna.I told them I just received new cartel and I will bring it to them.I did they put it in and same thing.They wanted another $50.00 to try to flash the firmware and reinstall it.But no guarantee..Think they weren't qualified and I wasn't gonna take a chance.I can move camera..I have ipad 2 mini it doesn't have sub port only mini.So I can't try the firmware thing.It says. All up to date.everything is calibrated..

I don't think they did.They said it was stock antenna wire was broken.They wanted me to pay $50.00 more for a stock antenna.I told them I just received new cartel and I will bring it to them.I did they put it in and same thing.They wanted another $50.00 to try to flash the firmware and reinstall it.But no guarantee..Think they weren't qualified and I wasn't gonna take a chance.I can move camera..I have ipad 2 mini it doesn't have sub port only mini.So I can't try the firmware thing.It says. All up to date.everything is calibrated..
3 motors twitch one doesn't move at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr