Motors sqeeled

Reaction score
Fly a P3P and use prop guards but flip it into some thick brush and broke I could shut it down heard motor sqeeled very loud for a few seconds. Every thing seems fine and have flown a few time now to get my confidence back. Is there anything I need be concerned with since all seems OK and Flys great. Oh, after one prop was very hard to remove so replaced it with new. Thank, Bennett flying for 6 months and almost every night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sounds like what my P3P did after I did some lite tree trimming a couple of weeks ago. The squeal was so loud I thought my system was done for. Nope, everything seems to working fine. Probably shortened the life of the motors some but working fine for now.

Reactions: Rich53
Always make sure you spin each motor by hand and see if any motor has more resistance than the others before each flight and feel each motor to see if one is abnormally hot after each flight. Either one of those can indicate a motor is going bad and should be replaced.

Reactions: Rich53
Sounds like what my P3P did after I did some lite tree trimming a couple of weeks ago. The squeal was so loud I thought my system was done for. Nope, everything seems to working fine. Probably shortened the life of the motors some but working fine for now.
Thanks, one motor was extremely hot after crash, but normal temp now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers