motors pulsating

Reaction score
my new phantom 4 right out of the box, after set up and updating firm ware, calibrating imu and compass. the motors run steady at idle but when throttled up all 4 start pulsating bad and effects the flight. any help would be helpful. thanks

my new phantom 4 right out of the box, after set up and updating firm ware, calibrating imu and compass. the motors run steady at idle but when throttled up all 4 start pulsating bad and effects the flight. any help would be helpful. thanks
Can you gives more details about the "pulsating" and also how it's affecting flight?

the motors all for are ,I call it pulsating , they are speeding up and down in flight which make the hover flight unstable.

the motors all for are ,I call it pulsating , they are speeding up and down in flight which make the hover flight unstable.

It is in GPS or ATTI mode? I have seen this in ATTI mode at a low altitude, but never in GPS mode.

You stated that it was new out of the box. Did you go through all of the calibrations before flying it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie