Motors not starting after setting Failsafe

Reaction score
Updated software yesterday and i think it was working yesterday. I turned on manual and fail safe and now the motors won't start after both, turned off manual and failsafe and motors started working again. then turned on FS and motor stopped starting again. then turned off FS and now still won't start. Right now the left stick can only control the H3-3D turning.

I already looked around on google an on these forums but couldnt find anything.

Please help! Thanks!

hey i did an advanced cali under IMU Cali (under tools) and it seemed to do the trick. how come its under IMU? isnt that the gimbal?

also is the right stick supposed to be able to control the gimbal? i dont remember it doing that before.

No - it's not the gimbal.
IMU - inertial measurement unit is an electronic device that measures and reports a craft's velocity, orientation, and gravitational forces, using a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes.
And although you see a tiny movement in the gimbal when you move the sticks, the stick doesn't control the gimbal .
That's normal - just the gimbal control anticipating the movement you are going to give the Phantom..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic