Motors dont start when sticks pushed

Reaction score
Hi I have a phantom 4 that worked excellent till we installed an intelite panel the large one with 2 amps, now after getting it all set up when I take it out and try to start it up sometimes when I push both sticks to the center the motors wont start up sometimes it takes 3 tries to get them to take off, once going everything seems to work as it should, any ideas as to what could cause this, im thinking it has something to do with when we took the controller apart to install the cables but we were very careful with everything and made sure everything was where it should be and nothing was rubbing or touching, anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?
Thanks

Mine did the same thing yesterday. No controller mods except for a windsurfer. Took it out again today and it started up fine. Did controller calibration fix it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi I have a phantom 4 that worked excellent till we installed an intelite panel the large one with 2 amps, now after getting it all set up when I take it out and try to start it up sometimes when I push both sticks to the center the motors wont start up ..... anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?
Thanks

If you have installed some of these on your controller, they have been known to cause the problems you're having.

upload_2017-2-15_18-5-46.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.