Motor won't start

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

New to the forum, but been lurking around reading for a while, just finally registered to post. I've searched through just about everything I can find on this site so far, but no luck yet.

Thanks to some impatience on my part, I flew in some weather that I shouldn't have and crashed my P3S. All 4 blades were damaged and one of the prongs of the Camera Vibration Absorbing Board was cracked. After fixing that and putting the new blades on, I attempted to fly again but the props won't spin.

I went through and recalibrated the IMU, but no luck there. There are no error messages when I log in to the DJI app, as it says "Safe to Fly" in GPS mode. All lights on the drone itself are blinking as they should and the RC status light is green.

When I try to use the "auto-takeoff" function, all 4 motors turn about an 1/8 of the way around and click, but don't spin any further.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks in advance.

It's odd that all four motors are behaving exactly the same way. That makes me think it's a current problem since turning on the motors draws a lot of current. I would check the solder connection of the battery leads on the main board. And while I'm in there, I'd check everything else.

Just an idea.

Welcome to the site!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr