Motor won't start

Reaction score
I bought a new never been openedPhantom off of eBay (verified and excellent feedback on the seller). The LED light on the remote control is solid green. Is that normal? I am able to calibrate the compass fine, but when I bring the sticks together on the controller it gives me quick flashes of green from the phantom and then nothing happens. I tried to plug it in and use the assistant, but that doesn't seem to work either. I am using Windows 10 if that matters. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Lucky Bear, welcome to the forum. There's lots of good info and folks willing to help here, so enjoy your stay. As for the item not working from Ebay, especially from a verified seller with excellent feedback, I'd contact the seller first, then if they're not willing to help, contact Ebay for a refund. They are very helpful in getting your money back for items are received and don't work. there's a lot of hoops to jump through, but in the end, it beats having a grounded bird and being out the money.

Good luck and keep us informed as to how it turns out...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj