motor shuts off mid-flight and turns on again

Reaction score
had a very scary experience.... it happened 3-4 times where motor cuts off mid flight.. p2 starts free falling then turns on and stabilizes itself... it did a complete 360 falling before it stabilized itself 2 sec. later

i replaced the motor as i was told it was bad by the repair facility... 1st flight after the fix it does it 2 times in 3 mins again..... luckily i was flying low to test it out and it had a minor fall where the prop broke

anyone had a similar issue ???

phantom 2 v2

had a very scary experience.... it happened 3-4 times where motor cuts off mid flight.. p2 starts free falling then turns on and stabilizes itself... it did a complete 360 falling before it stabilized itself 2 sec. later

i replaced the motor as i was told it was bad by the repair facility... 1st flight after the fix it does it 2 times in 3 mins again..... luckily i was flying low to test it out and it had a minor fall where the prop broke

anyone had a similar issue ???

phantom 2 v2

Sound like a cold solder connection or possibly dirty battery terminals. Which ever I think I'd open the shell and check those power leads on the main board for a cold connection

Reactions: Chirp and 750r
Any vid ? :)

Reactions: dirkclod
ill try to upload a video soon.... it seemed like it dipped on the front right motor every time, so i dont think its all 4 motors that cut off

Reactions: 750r
ill try to upload a video soon.... it seemed like it dipped on the front right motor every time, so i dont think its all 4 motors that cut off

If that's the case you should open the shell and check for cold solder connections on the ESC module.

Reactions: 750r

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj