Motor Screws

Reaction score
Hello, recently I bought my first DJI product, a Phantom 1. It came as documented and was great. However, after a few crashes I noticed that a motor was loose and wobbly :cry: . I check the bearings and they were fine. Then, I noticed that 3 of the screws on the bottom of the motor holder were missing :shock: . I checked all over the internet and couldn't find a site that sells these replacement motor screws. I was just wondering where I could find these. Thank you! :D

Yes, those are part of that pack. Screws to mount the motors, screws to assemble the body, and screws to mount the components inside. Some are hex, but they all match the original hardware.

OI Photography said:
Yes, those are part of that pack. Screws to mount the motors, screws to assemble the body, and screws to mount the components inside. Some are hex, but they all match the original hardware.

Ok but how come in the pic on the site, it's just the screws to assemble the body with the blue tips

paddlestia said:
OI Photography said:

Ok but how come in the pic on the site, it's just the screws to assemble the body with the blue tips

It's not, it's all the screws (hex and Phillips) that you'll need for the body and motors. The motor screws had blue on them as well when they were first installed (it's a thread-locking compound).

These are motor screws - M3 x 8 (I assume P1 is the same as P2/P2V)and you can buy them from most places with Phantoms spares.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 511
I was also able to buy some screws at mg loxal ace hardware store. They are not exactly the same but will work. Length, width and thread size the a same but were black and not nickel in color. Ebay is a great place to look for the screws or if you buy a new body you will get all new screws too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik