Motor protectors on eBay

Reaction score
2dc7b6c3f5d842d8c86d5c498026401b.jpg

I bought these on eBay and just thought I'd share as the quality and fitment is very good. They are made of silicone but sturdy and well made. These are particularly useful if you have a soft shell backpack and want to keep the propeller attachments safe from snagging.

D 4PCS Motor Guard Protect Cap Protector Cover Case for DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought a set last month (white), for the same reason, to protect the lining in my soft backpack.
I like them and they work excellent for my purposes.

Very easy. As I said, a great fit. They will stay in place but can be removed easily by lifting off with two fingers. Just the right amount of resistance.

Thanks for this tip. I've been looking for something like this. On long hikes the motor shafts will eat up the foam insert in the lid of some backpacks. I'll be buying 4 today.

UPDATE:
The OP link is for UK Ebay. Here's a link below for white motor covers for US Ebay buyers.

Last edited:
Reactions: suck it up
They're super easy to take off and put on, mine are white, I ordered a set for Sinsalo too for giving me his battery code, I like them for when I spray some wax on the bird, keeps them from getting any gunk on them

Just got a Manfrotto drone backpack and was wondering what to do to protect the engine/prop area. Love this forum. Just ordered some protectors off of eBay. I almost bought some from AliExpress but they are $15.99. They did look pretty nice though, you can see them here if anyone is interested.

Just got a Manfrotto drone backpack and was wondering what to do to protect the engine/prop area. Love this forum. Just ordered some protectors off of eBay. I almost bought some from AliExpress but they are $15.99. They did look pretty nice though, you can see them here if anyone is interested.
I have that bag and I covered the motors as I was worried about wear on the bag.

Reactions: danchez

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1