MOTOR POBLEM pls HELP

Reaction score
I have a problem,
1 of the motor is not turning well and hot, im just taking out the shell cover, may be i push hard while im unscrew the small screw? Pls help me to anslize my problem, thanks and what wil i do next?

Mori55 said:
Did you crash it ? Flying sand , dirt ? May need a new motor.

I took out the top cover and i unscrew the small bolt... I didn't crash. May be i push hard the motor while im taking out the bolt? Is it possible that i damaged the motor? Thanks

Screws that are too long or a screw forced too deep can cause damage to the motor winding. Bearing damage, dirt,...etc. can be detected by turning the motor by hand looking for abnormal noise and resistance. Also look for a missing c-clip of the motor shaft. A faulty ESC can also cause the type of issues you are describing.

Panamon Creel said:
Screws that are too long or a screw forced too deep can cause damage to the motor winding. Bearing damage, dirt,...etc. can be detected by turning the motor by hand looking for abnormal noise and resistance. Also look for a missing c-clip of the motor shaft. A faulty ESC can also cause the type of issues you are describing.

thank you guys... need to replace my brushless motor... huhuhuhu

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20