motor obstructed? ???

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1472832693512.jpeg

I was flying today and all of a sudden this came up!?!?

I thought my drin crash after all prop or motor fail. but I fly back and landed safely .

I couldn't see any thing wrong when coming back to land and after inspection didn't reviled anything.
what is that ?
is it safe to fly ?
I don't get the massage when turrning on my phantom but will it happens again or any thing worse?

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neon Euc
just blow it out with some air might have a piece of dirt or debri in it

mind reader... just what I mentioned in my thread... I am about to head out and will give you an update of how it went.... but first I will take the blades off, start it up inside and see if it says that or not
as soon as battery is charged I will report back :)

ok thanks,

this message is funny is like informing a soldire he died from a bullet

Sent from my SM-P905 using Tapatalk

mind reader... just what I mentioned in my thread... I am about to head out and will give you an update of how it went.... but first I will take the blades off, start it up inside and see if it says that or not
as soon as battery is charged I will report back :)
did you expirenced the same thing !?!?!?!

share the link to your thread

thats wired 2 birds in the same day ?! ? mystery !?!

well i did that all ready with out turnng on the motors and had no warrnig

I had it happen little bit of foam from case was stuck in it

Just another data point. In a few of the threads with a similar question, the OPs have noted that their logs did not show this error but showed other errors. They also noted flying in windy conditions or having video glitches at the same time the errors appeared. Like I said, just another data point. I am not saying these examples are what happened in your case. Good luck!

Reactions: JoBe
koop... just got back home mate...... no problems at all during flight with my message earlier about motor obstructions..... I would recommend starting it up at home first (blades off of course ) but yep... no problems and nothing on my screen about motor damage (you can see city of London in the horizon)

Attachments

• Screenshot (107).png
    Screenshot (107).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 501
Last edited:
Reactions: koop

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members