Motor obstructed but nothing really happened

Reaction score
Hi all

My friend has p3a and had this issue today. He was flying and suddenly got this error messages.
he right away rth'd and landed. Checked everything was fine. Error message dissappeared and he flew again without any issues.
He has p3a with old motors.

What was this? Anything to consider or to do?

Attachments

• 1459974495835.jpg
    1459974495835.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 568
Hi all

My friend has p3a and had this issue today. He was flying and suddenly got this error messages.
he right away rth'd and landed. Checked everything was fine. Error message dissappeared and he flew again without any issues.

Had that once two weeks ago landed next 15 flights no problems at all mine P3A new motors.

He should check for debris. Turn bird upside down. Anything can land in there. I got that when I was stuck in a tree and the motor could not spin because of twiggs. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all

This is signaling that one motor got totally unloaded whereas another motor got overloaded.

Your friend should be able to throw more lights on the case.

Anyway, he should blow air to motors to clean them up. Need more clues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl