Motor Not Operating Correctly? How about ESP...

Reaction score
Due to one stock motor that had its C-clamp come loose causing crash and burn pruning bunch of pine branches, I had upgraded to Tiger Motor Antigravity. I had installed the new motors and still the one motor was not working. There was still energy going to the motor and with a help pushing the propeller, the motor would take several turns and stop. And that nagging sound and sight of the motor trying to turn, but can't! I presumed that I had fried the electronics during the crash and burn from the motor getting jammed with the C-clamp in the magnetic field inside the motor.

Well, not being too knowledgeable about the Phantom I researched through the internet and on this forum about ESC's! Voila, the engine speed controller! Rather than waste my time trying to figure out how to fix it and at a great input from a forum board member, I merely replaced that ESC Red board!

Just received the new ESC Red from California and soldered it in place. Note: I hadn't soldered anything in years and it's some times an art like welding.

All working great!

ESC Red replaced. Used bullet connections for new motors.
DSC04533.JPG

New hobby to get started with my son! So getting into it I had to purchase a Pellican case. Now for the fun part of removing the foam to custom fit the Phantoms.
DSC04535.JPG

This hobby is dang expensive. I'm learning about FPV's. Here's my new Lillipot with built in RX. I'm learning the lingo! :lol:
DSC04536.JPG

I just need to save up and buy a gimbal and the TX! Next on the purchase list!

justsomeguy said:
So super awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replace all motors when your problem is something else.

Super big brains at work here!!!!!!!!!

You're a JERK! You've got nothing good to say, STFU!

I wanted to upgrade the motors even with the one motor! Jackass!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20